It has been since I last bought yarn!

Monday, March 7, 2016

Distractions Everywhere

The good news is that, as of this posting, I'm on track to meet my goal for this week.  The final hat set is done (thank God) and brings the tally up to 6 hats and 3 booties.  GAH.  No one get pregnant for awhile, I NEED A BREAK.

Untitled

Pattern: HAT- Cabled Teddy Hat by Marinda Lariz  BOOTIES- Cable Cuff Booties by Caroline Brooke
Yarn: Knit Picks Comfy Sport in "white"
Needles: Hat- US 6  Booties- US 5
Notes: Love BOTH patterns- SOOOOOO need a break from knitting them.

As far as the blanket goes I'm 2.5 pattern repeats from the goal and we'll see.  I want to be there on Wed.  I really do.  But I don't know it's going to be feasible.  New temporary goal is to cast off the blanket on Saturday and begin the blocking process.  No pictures because it looks the same as last time only like 2 repeats longer.

What I'm really struggling with is my "next thing".  I have "starter-itis" and I want to KNIT! ALL! THE! THINGS!  Specifically socks.  I'm due for a good sock.  The problem is I just can't decide on WHAT I'm going to knit.

Is it Love and Liquor in the much beloved Wollmeise?  My brain will likely BREAK at some point 'cuz this pattern is hard y'all.

love and liquor Untitled

Is it the Take Five socks from my ample Felici collection?  Simple. Simple.

take five Untitled

Or is it Hermionie's Every Day socks in the Koigu that I feel strongly compelled to knit with?  Sorta Simple.

hermoine Untitled

I can't decide.  Can you?

No comments: