It has been since I last bought yarn!

Thursday, March 9, 2017

In the Swing of Things

New projects seem to have kicked my "must knit everything" mojo back into high gear- because I have been on FIRE this week!

Firstly, I am loving my Vanilla bean sock a lot.  The colors are so cheerful and happy and I take it everywhere with me, adding (sometimes) just one more row, but I'm so excited to see how it's looking I don't want to put it down.

Untitled

I'm also deep into my acrylic blanket and even further along now than the picture shows.

Untitled

It feels good to get some progress on this... although I'm already worried that it's actually going to be MORE than four blankets worth of acrylic in these balls.  There is so much still to knit!  If you are looking for AMPLE yardage... Pound of Love will not let you down!

And because it feels too normal to be well under way on these projects but I'm already day dreaming about what's next... and then THIS lovely sweater....

mystery sweater

popped up in my Pinterest feed and I was DONE.  I want to make this SO BAD.  Some Ravelry sleuthing (and asking for some help in the forums- {god Ravelry is such an invaluable resource}) I had a name.  I'm sitting on my "itchy" fingers for a week to see if I still feel super keen on this project.  If in a week I'm in "LOVE" still... I'm going to buy the yarn and knit it up.  (I don't have a good DK weight... booo.)

It feels good to be back into the knitting and seeing progress move along.  I missed the routine of it and the cathartic feel of knitting stitch after stitch.  I'm looking forward to all the progress I hope to keep making in March!

No comments: