It has been since I last bought yarn!

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Yarn Love Challenge Week 2

The yarn love challenge on Instagram continues and so do my posts... here's what I posted since my last update:

Day 6: Mistakes
"Mistakes"- oh god so many.  I frequently find that I have knit the same hand twice far too late in a mitten.  I knit THREE (thinking I would just knit 2 pairs) of the same hand once and had to rip back a whole mitten. *sobs*. The mistake is obvious to the eye on the grey blanket- but I only discovered it as I was GIFTING to it someone. 🙀 That purple stripe blanket nearly damn well killed me.  After a long hiatus I began knitting furiously on it... only to discover I had knit 10 inches incorrectly in pattern.  I had woven in the ends already!  My mother in law (knowing the mistake would drive me nuts) painstakingly ripped out all the woven ends and frogged the ten inches for me.  It was likely the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me.  #yarnlovechallenge #yarnlovechallengeday6 #mistakes #payattentiondammit
A photo posted by jajjen (@jajjen) on


Day 7: Stripes




Day 8: Where I Craft


Day 9: Tools


Day 10: Oldest Stash


Day 11: Travel Projects


Day 12: Progress

No comments: