It has been since I last bought yarn!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Too Much White

Blog posts have been less than my regular frequency lately, because I'm kind of in a state of knitting ennui. I did liberate myself from all the unfinished items hanging over my head, shaming me- but the projects that remain aren't exactly thrilling me either.

Maybe it's because they are all the same color.

Behold- the latest baby blanket, where progress is made, but there isn't much to say about it. (At least it's a very VERY simple knit.)

IMG_7710

Behold the backup project- a pretty shawl... also white. (But cashmere... mmmmm)

IMG_7715

Making this whole "meh" feeling worse? I can't get away from white stuff. BEHOLD- the view outside. (At my sister's house.)

IMG_7709

At least this view is doing one thing, it's so cold to do anything else I'm essentially home bound and left with only an option to knit. So that is what I'll do- hopefully there will be some interesting stuff happening around these parts again soon! Next project will be colorful- promise!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even tho the blanket is white and a simple knit, it is going to be gorgeous! The new mom will love it!

Anonymous said...

That's a very pretty baby blanket.. Can you tell me where I can go get the pattern or point me to the direction? It is soooo lovely and looks so soft!
Debbie