It has been since I last bought yarn!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Crappers!

Firstly, I apologize for the craptastical, vague photography. I am a gifted knitter, clearly not gifted in the other area. Does this look right to you?

Look closely... it's not. Can you spot the boo boo?

CRAPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I somehow messed up the cable!!!!! I suppose I should be thankful that I discovered this close enough that it's not too devestating to tink back. But still. CRAPPERS! CRAPPERS! CRAPPERS! I know that the Harlot has a genius tutorial about how to go back down and fix the cable without tinking back, but honestly, I don't think I could do it without vastly screwing up the knitting. (Something I am not interested in, this late in the game.)

And so- instead of nearing the finish line- tonight I rip back and correct the error. This craft couldn't frustrate me more sometimes!

In other news- I can feel my resolve not to buy yarn, (aside from blanket yarn) until September weakening dramatically. Is it wrong that I want the Loopy Ewe to crash majorly, for the next 4 months so I'm unable to look at the pretty, pretty yarns and not send hourly emails to my MiL, desperate to buy something? (She's no help by the way, since she sends me stuff to look at too.) That site is "knitter's crack"! But seriously- how can I resist this, or this, or this or even THIS (granted not that I can actually get any of that because it's always sold out... but minor detail)?? YOU'RE THE FRENCH FRIES TO MY YARN DIET SHERI - stop having such good damn taste!

I'm going to go and fix my boo boo and pretend that the Loopy Ewe will not accept my credit card.... hopefully that will prevent me from falling off the wagon.

**this post brought to you by the word CRAP.

1 comment:

Sheri at The Loopy Ewe said...

I love French Fries, we love your credit card, and I know you don't really want The Loopy Ewe to crash for four months. Right?? ;-)