It has been since I last bought yarn!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Sick Days

Well- it seems that my last post was also the last time I was healthy. All that joy that I experienced with my knitting time off was just too much and I got the flu. And OH MY GOD did I get the flu. My husband knew it was bad when I didn't feel like knitting. Yes, gentle reader, the sheer act of holding up the needles was just too much. Sadly this little buggy has hung on like crazy, and I'm writing this still sick.
All that time I was supposed to devote to knitting fun things and I waste it by being sick! I'm cutting myself some slack on the blanket hiatus- and extending it until I feel better. There is still very little knitting being done, but at least it's not just a big boring square! And so- I give you the progress that has been made in more than two weeks, 4 baby hats. It's not much, but it's something.

1 comment:

Kitten said...

Hey, I love that pink and green hat. This looks like an easy knit for an expecting mother. Do you have an available pattern for the hat, and yarn amounts/weights needed?