It has been since I last bought yarn!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Knit Blog- Day 1

After spending the most awesome day in NYC at the "REPRESENT" tour hosted by the Harlot, I've decided that I need to have a seperate knitting blog, so that I may "commune with my people" in their natural habitat. And, for some reason, their natural habitat in this case, happens to be Blogger.

Since this is my inagural post- just wanted to say HI and caution you in the next few days it's going to take me a bit to get a hang of this thing, so bear with me.

In the mean time-- I will admit it's very freeing to have a blog SOLELY for the purpose of discussing my knitting- but I am feeling a tad daunted at the fact that I'm also going to have to get better at taking pictures of things on a more regular basis.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hurrah for starting a blog! It was very nice to meet you yesterday.

Jen said...

Hey! It was really nice to meet you too!